I also already received the Sunny Splash stamp set as a welcome gift at my new job....wait for it... at Stampin' Up! headquarters!!! Say WHAAAAAAT???? Yep! I WORK there now! And it is just as amazing as you can imagine!!!
I made this yummy card for our team swap this month! It is perfect for a summer birthday, thank you, congratulations, or ANY occasion!
For swap cards, I like to do something layered but simple, and this card was perfect for that mass production!
You can see the live tutorial on Facebook. and if you want to buy any of the products I used, just click here! All the products will be added to your cart, but you can add and remove as needed! Don't forget to add the host code 29PQAUYN for a free gift with purchase!
I had SO much fun creating with the Flamingo Dies and Friendly Flamingo stamp set! I didn't want to stop! (Which means, this week, you'll be seeing lots of extra projects!)
You know I love a good DIY party favor or teacher gift, and this fun set is great for both! On this week's Facebook Live, I show you a fun little favor box, a great any occasion card, and a coaster with matching tag!
If you have a question on where I got the fun extras for the flamingo gifts, just comment below, send me an email, or ask on facebook! Thanks for stopping by today! I'd love to hear how you use these fun DIY flamingo party favor ideas!
Every Tuesday at Noon MT I record a live video tutorial in the Red Hot Stampers Group on Facebook! This week I used a basic card-making recipe to make a quick stack of cards. I show you 9 different cards using the Flowering Cactus Medley by Stampin' Up! Each of these cards is unique, but follows the same basic recipe:
1. Gather your coordinating stamps, dies, embellishments, patterned paper and cardstock.
2. Start with your 4 1/4" x 11" card base (or 8 1/2" x 5 1/2")
3. Use a neutral-colored die-cut shape to ground your focal point. I used Basic White cut with various dies. My favorites are Layering Circles and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
4. Arrange your focal point image pieces onto the shape. Don't glue them down until you are happy with the arrangement! LOL!
5. Add patterned paper layers onto your card base. Use various sizes and shapes to add more variety!
6. Add your focal point shape to the layers.
7. Finish it off with any extra embellishments you have! Ribbon, twine, enamel shapes, rhinestones, etc.
8. Add a 4" x 5 1/4" neutral layer inside the card and embellishment with leftover strips of paper or decorate with stamps. (I show you the inside of the cards on the video.)
This is a great way to combine your coordinating products to make an entire stack of cards quickly! The product medleys or suites are perfect for this method! I used the Flowering Cactus Medley but you could adapt this "recipe" to whatever you have in your craftroom!
If you missed the live, click here for the replay video!
Here are the products I used. Notice the Flowering Cactus Medley Refill is on discount for the "last chance sale." Only while supplies last! Use this month's hostess code GY49SQGP to get a free Flowering Cactus card kit (curated by Krystal!) with any purchase $35+ (before tax and shipping). This offer CAN be combined with my BOGO sale that ends on Friday!